This is an Award Winning Blog الْحَمدُ لله!
Behind the Screen
Assalamu Alaikum and welcome to my little niche on the world wide web!
- 126,723 hits
- The Real Housewives of Ancient Arabia
- The Real Housewives of Ancient Egypt
- Surah Al-Kahf: The Travels and Travails of Dhul-Qarnain
- The Several-Year Glitch and the Deafening Silence
- Prophet Musa and Khidr: the Quest For Divine Knowledge
- Surah Al-Kahf: The Curious Case of the Bohemian Boys
- Surah Al-Kahf: The Two Conversing Companions and the Trial of Affluence
- Defending Prophet Muhammad صَلَّى اللِّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
- The Quran of Al-Fajr: Quran that is Witnessed
- The Effect of the Quran on a Believer
- The Rising Tide of Atheism: the Truth Behind the Claims of “Freedom”, “Liberation” and “Tolerance”
- The Apprentice
- Deprived of Light on Judgment Day: 5 Behavioral Traits of Munafiqs
- My Home: My Sanctuary of Solitude, Not an ‘Open House’
- Prophet Musa and Pharaoh: Psychological Human Behavior Faced by a Caller to Islam
- Imparting the Blessings of Quran to a Baby – From Before Birth!
- Pamper Your Daughter, Clip Her Wings
- Fasting Ramadan in the Family Way: A Daunting Yet Surmountable Challenge
- How Do You ‘Call’ Allah?
- Happy, Havocked HomeFront: Riding The Home Education Wave and Lovin’ It
- Money Matters: Musing About Mindsets, Spending Habits and Extravagance
- ‘Romantic’ Relationships, Marriage Proposals and Dreams of Destiny
- Using Arabic Grammar to Understand the Qur’an
- From Infants to Inspectors: Incessantly Intelligent Little Interrogators
- Debunking the “Pretty Woman” Myth: How Romance Novels and Films Delude Youth
- Little Men – Sons Today, Husbands Tomorrow
- Wedding Extravagance: Much Ado About a Superficial “Do”
- A Chivalrous Prophet, a Rueful Rider and a Working Wife
- The Adventures of Homeschooling
All posts on this blog
My Veil Magazine
Food I whip up now and then..
Pakistan’s Online Home Education Network
My old articles on Helium.com
Author Archives: Sadaf Farooqi
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ The leaders of nations today are almost always under the spotlight. In a world that is digitally connected 24/7, in which everyone has a voice thanks to instant communication via the Internet and social media, national … Continue reading